Lighlty

 
Ah gahhhh dammit, my bank account is going to be very very annoyed with me, but I think I have found my new favourite shop. Another one to add to the huge and growing list.
 
  
Lightly, launched in 2005 by Australian Cindy-Lee Davies has a playful and colourful spirit. Lightly has grown to include over 100 products including Davies own range of home wears inspired by her Grandmother, Rosemary.
 
 
Davies work is imbued with a combination of playfulness, charm and invention and is primarily made in Australia.
 
Gorgeous Muuto pendant available from Lightly via
 And what is even better about Lightly is that they ship internationally and for free on orders over $200. How good is that? Jeepers I want those shelves! So good. Better save my pennies.
 
Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...