Home Beautiful

Home Beautiful Magazine, Australia - One of my all time favorites! Yes so good. Light, fresh and fun. And kitchens they do particularly well.


 
Seriously how good are these kitchens? I love the open plan living. I am loving how bright and fresh the rooms are and how good are the kitchen islands and those lights? Home Beautiful you nail it every time.
 

Speaking of kitchens, holy heck have you paid a visit to your nearest Kmart lately? I spoke a while ago of wanting new bars stools that don't cost the earth, I think that I have found them! That's if they don't sell out before I get there.
 
Friday tomorrow. Happy end of the week to you all.
 
Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...