Sara Landstedt







The blog posts from Milo and Mitzy are few and far between and the words are fairly sparse, but do bear with me. All will be back to normal in the blogging world soon. For now I am busy taking the time to love my new wee family. I should really emphasize the word BUSY in the previous statement.But let me tell you, as busy as we are, we are over the moon and enjoying every minute of it all, even if we are walking around like zombies from a lack of sleep.

Above is the ridiculously awesome work created by photographer Sara Landstdt which you may have spotted before but I couldn't resist sharing with you all again. Check out more of her work here. Have a swell week and do keep popping by Milo and Mitzy when you get a moment as I will be posting as often as I can.

Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...