Chalkd



I have always been and always will be a fan of chalk boards used in the home. However we don't own the home that we live in at the moment, hence the reason I cant just go ahead and paint an entire wall in chalk board paint. So when I discovered the good people at Chalkd I was wrapped.


Chalkd is a unique company dedicated to the design and creation of original chalkboards. I was lucky enough to receive a chalk board in the mail recently which has been hung proudly on my kitchen wall. Chalked uses locally sourced materials where possible and is committed to fulfilling their clients needs.

Do pop over and check them out. I know I will be back for more.

Amy x

Images via Chalkd and here

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...